Search for a star or role...
Search for a star or role...
William LeonTeenage Boy Vampire - True Blood (TV Show)19th January 2017
- What is your upcoming movie? ~ Billy
I have several things coming out this year. Breaking Legs just got distribution, which means it will be available on DVD or on streaming networks sometime this year. Additionally, I have two short film getting ready to go through the film festival circuit. Also, I just did a recurring role on a television series that will be coming out this year as well.
Lindsey MckeonTaylor James - One Tree Hill (TV Show)13th January 2017
- Would you consider a role as a vampire, werewolf or zombie? ~ Jamie
Yes! Though vampire would be my favorite choice. They're still pretty :-P
- A little #OTH question, I sometimes wonder how Taylor's life is now. And when you posted a picture with Tyler Hilton, I got this 'crazy' idea, about Taylor back to Tree Hill, with Chris Keller! So I would like to know what you think! ~ Céline
Oh I love that idea!
- What project are you working on next? ~ Jamie
Training Day airs February 2nd on cbs. I'm launching my new blog this month EvolvebyLindsey.com ! And I'm developing a couple of projects of my own.
Peyton KennedyDr. O - Odd Squad (TV Show)9th January 2017
- Who is your favorite Star wars character and why? ~ Hiroki
My favourite STAR WARS character is Rey from STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS. She is smart, strong, and a good person. I even dressed up as her for Halloween last year! I think she's a great role model, and I'm super excited to see her in STAR WARS: EPISODE VIII. I also admire Princess Leia, who eventually became General Leia Organa. She, like Rey, is strong, smart, and an inspiring character. I'm really happy that young girls like me can see these strong female characters in leading roles. (RIP Carrie Fisher.)
- What is your favorite movie ? ~ Adam
My favourite movie right now (other than my own, of course!) is THE SIXTH SENSE, directed by M. Night Shyamalan. I loved everything about the movie. It was written extremely well, the acting was amazing, the direction was spot on, the list could go on and on. I don't want to give any spoilers, but there is a plot twist, and it was done spectacularly, I had no idea it was coming. I love every single element in this movie. This may change with the more movies I watch, and I love watching movies!
Kacey FifieldKarissa - Game Shakers (TV Show)27th December 2016
- At What Age Did You Know That You Wanted To Be Both A Singer And Actress? ~ Tiffany
Since I was 5 years old I was putting on shows for my family at every gathering. I loved to act and sing since I can remember. But it wasn't after a few years later that I started acting classes and vocal lessons :)
Hunter PaytonYoung Andrew - A to Z (TV Show)23rd December 2016
- What has been your most challenging role to date, and why? ~ Ed Vela
Hi There Ed Vela. My most challenging role so far was playing Young RJ Mitte in the movie Who's Driving Doug. I had to be in a wheelchair the entire time with muscular dystrophy and do stunts while in the chair. It was tough and I did a lot a research before on how I should act with muscular dystrophy so as to not offend anyone. Really enjoyed the movie.
- Do You Make Cookies For Your Family Every Year On Christmas Day? ~ Tiffany
Hi Tiffany. Happy Holidays. I do make cookies every year with my family before Christmas and we watch the movie Elf. We also drink a lot of hot chocolate with marshmallows. Thank you for the question.